WOMEN & FAITH - BIBLE STUDY
FRIDAYS . 10.00 AM - 12.00 PM
Our group usually meet at church but for now are meeting online. We invite all women at CIBC and have others join us from around the world. Online details below
NEXT MEETING : 17TH SEPTEMBER 2021 - 4 PM
With some in our community of women working we hold a by monthly afternoon: Tea-Time Talks - Friday 17th we invite you along with our invited speaker, Anne McVicar, joining us from North Carolina.
ONLINE ZOOM DETAILS
Join us using this link:https://zoom.us/j/3633080224?pwd=QzFic3pHaGw4Y2hHUEdtUnpyczdFdz09
Meeting ID: 363 308 0224 / Password: 29649
W O M E N & F A I T H T E A M
Mary Gow, Yasmin Evans and Doreen Oke organise our Women's study group assisted by other team members. We are a blend of working women, wives, widows, single parents, and more who look forward to meeting and journeying with you.
How Do I Use Zoom for Online Zoom Meetings?
Zoom is a great online meeting tool designed to let you talk with a group of people via video. Here are a few tips for getting started.
Before your group meets:
- You will need a computer, tablet, or smartphone with speakers or headphones. You’ll be able to check your audio immediately upon joining a call.
- You will receive an email from your group’s host. The email will include a link to join the group’s meetings which you ust click on and it takes you to the meetings.
To join the group’s meetings:
- Five to ten minutes before the meeting starts, click on the link in your invitation. The first time you connect, you may be instructed to download the Zoom application.
- Test your audio by clicking on Test Computer Audio. When you are satisfied that your audio works, click on Join audio by computer.
Handy participant controls:
- Mute/Unmute your microphone (far left)
- Turn on/off camera (“Start/Stop Video”)
- Toggle between speaker and gallery view. Speaker view shows the active speaker while Gallery view tiles all of the meeting participants.