WOMEN & FAITH - BIBLE STUDY
FRIDAYS . 10.00 AM - 12.00 PM
Our group are currently meeting online.
We invite all women to join us and see others joining us from around the world.
Find all online details below
NEXT MEETING January 14th
Current Study Book
Identity Theft by Melissa Kruger
Available online or ask for details.
No need to have the book to join us.
ONLINE ZOOM DETAILS
Join us using this link:https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2555297460?pwd=clI4ak1DTVVzNmhEckhSb2hBQm5vZz09
Meeting ID: 255 529 7460 / Password: W7P42C
W O M E N & F A I T H T E A M
Mary Gow, Yasmin Evans and Doreen Oke organise our Women's study group assisted by other team members. We are a blend of working women, wives, widows, single parents, and more who look forward to meeting and journeying with you.
How Do I Use Zoom for Online Zoom Meetings?
Zoom is a great online meeting tool designed to let you talk with a group of people via video. Here are a few tips for getting started.
Before your group meets:
- You will need a computer, tablet, or smartphone with speakers or headphones. You’ll be able to check your audio immediately upon joining a call.
- You will receive an email from your group’s host. The email will include a link to join the group’s meetings which you ust click on and it takes you to the meetings.
To join the group’s meetings:
- Five to ten minutes before the meeting starts, click on the link in your invitation. The first time you connect, you may be instructed to download the Zoom application.
- Test your audio by clicking on Test Computer Audio. When you are satisfied that your audio works, click on Join audio by computer.
Handy participant controls:
- Mute/Unmute your microphone (far left)
- Turn on/off camera (“Start/Stop Video”)
- Toggle between speaker and gallery view. Speaker view shows the active speaker while Gallery view tiles all of the meeting participants.