We want to invite you to our CIBC Prayer Time Every Tuesday at 6:00PM .
This will be a group online gathering and you can join us using this link:https://zoom.us/j/3633080224?pwd=QzFic3pHaGw4Y2hHUEdtUnpyczdFdz09
If you have never been in a zoom meeting before, your iPad/tablet or PC/Mac will try to load the free zoom software. ZOOM MEETING ID 363 308 0224
Meeting ID: 363 308 0224 / Password: 29649
How Do I Use Zoom for Online Zoom Meetings?
Zoom is a great online meeting tool designed to let you talk with a group of people via video. Here are a few tips for getting started.
Before your group meets:
- You will need a computer, tablet, or smartphone with speakers or headphones. You’ll be able to check your audio immediately upon joining a call.
- You will receive an email from your group’s host. The email will include a link to join the group’s meetings which you ust click on and it takes you to the meetings.
To join the group’s meetings:
- Five to ten minutes before the meeting starts, click on the link in your invitation. The first time you connect, you may be instructed to download the Zoom application.
- Test your audio by clicking onTest Computer Audio. When you are satisfied that your audio works, click onJoin audio by computer.
Handy participant controls:
- Mute/Unmute your microphone (far left)
- Turn on/off camera (“Start/Stop Video”)
- Toggle between speaker and gallery view. Speaker view shows the active speaker while Gallery view tiles all of the meeting participants.